Critical Information for Our Community
Just like you, we’re concerned about the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are here to support our customers and communities.
New Jersey has a special COVID-19 HUB website. If you are searching for information on the Coronavirus or COVID-19,
please click here to visit New Jersey’s webpage for updates.
For other information, including a global map of COVID-19, you can also
click here to visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Information on how to stay healthy can be also be found on the CDC website including the following information.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your communit
- This is especially important for older adults and those with severe underlying medical conditions who are at higher risk of getting very sick